Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions of ServicePlease review carefully the terms and conditions set forth below before using the seoexplode.com web site. The terms “You”, “Your”, “User”, or “Users” refer to anyone accessing our services or web site for any reason. The terms “We”, “Us”, or “Our” refer to seoexplode.com (or SEOExplode). The seoexplode.com web site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions, restrictions and notices contained herein.
seoexplode.com may amend or modify these terms and conditions without notice, effective immediately, by updating this posting. Your use of the seoexplode.com web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, restrictions and notices.
Note: For purposes of this agreement, Users are classified as Service Buyers or Service Providers, or Hires or Freelancers, respectively.
- The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. SEOExplode disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- SEOExplode has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but SEOExplode or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this site. The information from or through this site is provided “as is” and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. SEOExplode and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- SEOExplode or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgments or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site.
- All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the site are the copyrighted works of SEOExplode unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
- Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of SEOExplode and / or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use without obtaining the prior permission from SEOExplode.
- All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- We reserve the rights to modify, suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice.
- We reserve the rights to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
- The SEOExplode Members login is for the reference of only registered SEOExplode Member Companies.
- We reserve the rights to discontinue the member login on account of non-payment of membership fee or violation of ‘code of conduct’ set by us.
- All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New York,USA and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- The Company information provided on the SEOExplode web site is as per data collected by companies. We are not liable on the authenticity of such data.